Blackwood’s Assagay – your number one local nursery.
One of five Blackwood’s retail garden stores in KwaZulu-Natal, the country style Assagay branch has a wonderful rustic charm and focuses on stocking a wide range of plants – amongst the widest selection on offer in the province.
Catering for both warm subtropical climates and cooler temperature inland regions, the key aspects that are prominent in the Blackwood’s Assagay range are:
- Edibles – fruit trees, citrus, herbs, and vegetables.
- Indoor decor – foliage and flowering house plants.
- Cacti and succulents – for pots or garden.
- Orchids in a wide variety – for amateurs and collectors.
- Flower seedlings – ensuring seasonal colour.
- Hedging and screening plants – for privacy and security.
- Trees and shrubs offering long-lasting garden solutions.
- Wide range of indigenous plants.
- Plants for shaded parts of the garden.
Besides plants, Blackwood’s Assagay offers a full range of compost, organics and fertilisers for planting and maintaining gardens in tip top condition. Pots and containers from tiny to huge in different colours, shapes and textures – for indoors and outdoors – are also available. Not to mention a comprehensive range of gardening sundries and accessories – including pesticides, to keep plants in a healthy state.
Friendly staff are always around to assist with all your gardening queries – whether it’s helpful advice or plant and product information you need.
When it comes to plants, shopping online just doesn’t do it. There’s nothing like real life shopping in a nursery – where you can feel, touch, smell and learn.