Support THE RED MOVEMENT with Move Africa and end period poverty.
3 in 10 girls in South Africa miss up to a week of school every month because they can’t afford sanitary products. United, we can make a change!
How to get involved:
- Pledge a cup for a R100. Move Africa will match every pledge, cup for cup.
- Use your voice, your social media platforms, your networks to spread the word.
- Join in by wearing Red Lipstick every Friday in August, take a selfie, tag move_africa_co and spread awareness.
Why menstrual cups:
- They are reusable for up to 10 years
- More affordable than any other sanitary product
FOR MORE INFO:
- Instagram Handle: move_africa_co
- Hashtags: #endperiodpoverty #theredmovementsa
- Pay: Zapper link: https://zapper.com/ur/wtfQpHkd_1