Looking for a wedding venue with breathtaking views, is affordable, and at the same time far from the hustle and bustle of city life? The brand new Clearwater Farm Venue ticks all the boxes.
Clearwater Farm has a history going back many years. In fact, it has been in the Abbott and Janse van Rensburg family for three generations farming granadillas, guavas, bananas, but now solely macadamia nuts.
Today Murray Janse van Rensburg manages the Clearwater Farm – 60 hectares of established macadamia nut trees – and his vision for the future is to ensure his farming methods are environmentally sustainable and organic.
Murray’s partner, Grace King, has worked in and comes from a family who has been in the hospitality and events industry for many years.
Then one day, not so long ago, as Murray and Grace were looking out over the mighty Umtamvuna River from their View Deck, they wondered how they could share this magnificent setting with everyone. Slowly but surely their dream started to unfold, and before long they had launched Clearwater Farm Venue.
Tucked away on a macadamia nut farm at Port Edward on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast, Clearwater Farm Venue boasts a pleasant climate and spectacular scenery – and is the perfect setting for taking your wedding vows.
Clearwater Farm Venue provides you with a blank canvas venue hire, allowing you to design the wedding of your dreams – just the way you would like it. We offer you a list of local, preferred suppliers who will provide you with outstanding services to make your special day truly special.
According to Grace, there are two different price options to hire out the venue. A smallish wedding – less than 60 guests – will cost R18 400 including VAT, whereas up to 150 people will cost R23 000 including VAT.
These prices included:
- Venue available for set-up two days before the wedding, 8am to 5pm.
- Complete access to the View Deck and around the macadamia farm for stunning photographs to be taken.
- An open-air ceremony with seating.
- Reception and ceremony can seat up to 150 people.
- Kitchen for caterers to make use of.
- Water, electricity and backup generator.
- Fully licensed bar, barmen and glassware.
- 15 10-seater rectangular tables.
- Guest parking.
- 24-hour security services.
- Paraplegic friendly.
- Staff to wash dishes during the event.
Not included in these prices are:
The hiring of chairs, cutlery, glassware and crockery
DJ and music equipment
FOR MORE INFO:
- Contact Grace King: 083 231 7494
- Email: email@example.com