Toni Jones, Managing Director, The Bond Girl.
Why use a bond originator instead of applying directly at the banks?
So you have found your dream home and have jumped through some hoops with the paperwork, dealing with various staff members at the banks, and have found out that your application has been rejected due to some algorithm on the banking system. If the banks’ computer systems say you don’t meet their criteria – then that’s that, you walk away empty-handed.
This is why bond originators exist! There was a massive gap in the market, and bond originators took the opportunity to change the way people secure their home loan finance.
A bond originator can take the pain out of raising the finance for a bond and have a keen understanding of what the banks are looking for – ensuring the banks get the right information in the proper manner. Bond originators have a very good success rate at turning rejections into approved bonds, and what’s more, a bond originator’s services are 100% free of charge.
What We Do
- We prepare all contracts and paperwork required to issue a bond, and provide you with fairly firm estimates in terms of affordability and the loan amounts you would be eligible for.
- We are contracted to nine banks, ensuring you get the best possible deal on your home loan.
- We are convenient to you, which takes the frustration of standing in queues for hours on end at times that only suit the bank.
- We get you better rates – bond originators have contacts at all the banks and negotiate better interest rates on your behalf. We will travel between institutions to get you the best rates and terms on offer.
- Our turnaround times are faster than if you apply on your own, as we have service level agreements in place with our key players. The banks also know we submit multiple application for our clients – ensuring they are fast and efficient with their feedback to us.
- Our services are free of charge – you can enjoy all the benefits of using a bond originator and it will not cost you a cent.
How We Do It
- Get in touch with Toni on 082 964 4003 or Roxsann on 067 104 8386.
- We will email you application forms and a list of the documents we require.
- You complete the application as best you can and email it through to us – we will confirm receipt once received.
- We capture your application on our system and attach the supporting documents, which will be linked to the application reference number at the banks.
- We submit your application to all the banks simultaneously and will have feedback for you within 3-4 business days.
- Once the application has been approved by the bank, a physical valuation will be done on the property you are looking to purchase.
- We then issue you with all the banks’ quotations detailing instalment amounts, interest rates, and terms and conditions.
- You choose the best quote for you, and we instruct attorneys to transfer the property into your name.
FOR MORE INFO: www.thebondgirl.co.za